Hot Stuff

Updated: Jan 8, 2021

This was my favourite short film from elementary school. It was our introduction to saving energy and I was subsequently terrified of electrocution. From 6:12 on, the cat is hysterical.

From YouTube: This tongue-in-cheek animated short serves as a cautionary tale against the hazards of fire. Early humans were given the gift of fire, but warned against the dangers, warnings that eventually fell by the wayside. In modern society, overloaded electrical sockets, smouldering cigarettes and other dangers lay around every corner, posing possible threats to life and property.


"Next time we give the fire to the woman!"


22 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

.

.

.